Blueberry/Raspberry Yogurt Pie
- 6-8 containers of Dannon fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt*, half raspberry-flavored, half blueberry-flavored
- 1 8-oz tub original Cool Whip, defrosted and malleable
- 1 10-inch Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 8 oz raspberries, either frozen or fresh berries that have been frozen
- 8 oz blueberries, either frozen or fresh berries that have been frozen
* Yes, you NEED to use this type of yogurt – other yogurt brands definitely work, but we tried store brand and a couple other brands, and they have too much sweetness in the yogurt, which takes away from the tartness of the pie.
- Fold the yogurt into the Cool Whip in a large bowl with a spatula. Once they are about halfway combined, add in the frozen berries, and stir until all the white streaks from the Cool Whip are gone.
- Pour as much of the mixture as possible into the prepared pie crust. If you have extra, we always save it in the Cool Whip container for later enjoyment!
- Cover the pie with the plastic cover provide with the crust and place in freezer until ready to eat. Remove from freezer around 15-20 minutes before planning to eat to allow to thaw slightly.